Breathing Air Compressor, air cooled, 3 staged, oil lubricated, manufactured by PARAMINA, model NOTUS, N10-ET Open 4kW/400-440V/50-60Hz (upon request), suitable for all shipping, diving and fire-fighting applications, with CE certificate.
- Micronic Air Inlet
- Condensate Separator after 2nd
- Large Stainless Steel Intercoolers & aftercooler at all
- Large fan (400mm ) for optimum cooling of cylinders, intercoolers & aftercoolers, making the compressor capable for continuous operation.
- Combined BA Filter Ø80Χ535 including Coalescing Pre-filter (0,5mg/m3 oil residual) and 2 x (Active Carbon / Molecular Sieve cartridge) Ø42Χ180 cartridges, with the supply of absolutely clean air exceeding by far the requirements of EN 12021:2014.
- Pressure maintaining valve & non-return valve allowing for safe, efficient & extended
- Direct On Line starting system (DOL)
- Motor thermal overload
- Manual Condensate Drains
- One (1) Kevlar* Filling hose – 1,2m length, complete with DIN & INT’L ‘‘A’’ filling
*Kevlar hoses are manufactured with very strong & resistant material and are pin pricked for air relief in atmosphere in case of damage.
- Safety Valves in all
- Inter-stage manometers
- Final Stage glycerin manometer 400
- Built-In Vibration
- Automatic belt tensioning
- Handles for easy lifting
There are no reviews yet.