HELIXON wire rope, retractable fall arrester 10 m, for vertical use only
– Robust & durable polymer casing, equipped with:
- a carrying handle,
- a wire rope-cleaning brush,
- a window, that can be easily removed for reaching the internal mechanism, in order to inspect it without totally opening the casing.
– Comes with Galvanized Steel Wire Rope of diam 4.5 mm, having:
- a connector ref. FA 50 203 20 with load indicator,
- a gripping handle.
– Internal braking mechanism to reduce the fall arrest force to less than 6 kN.
– Swivel and FA 50 101 17 connector at anchorage end.
– Weight: 4.27 kg.
– Delivered with a cord (FA 20 904 10) for guiding the winding back of the wire rope.
– HS Code : 84798997
Compliance: EN 360:2002.
Minimum breaking strength > 12 kN.
Approved for a user with a max. weight of 140 kg in vertical use only.